The GuestReady referral program: introduce a host, get rewarded
Do you know someone who needs a hand with managing short-term stays in their rental?
GuestReady makes the lives of Airbnb hosts easier and more profitable. We are an Airbnb management service that provides a range of support – from organising professional photography in order to make your listing look great online, to maximising your earning potential using a range of tools.
What you might not know is that we have a reward program in place that offers you the chance to earn up to £400 (depending on your location) when you refer a friend to GuestReady.
[bctt tweet=”Do you know someone who needs a hand with managing short-term stays in their rental? Introduce a host to @GuestReady and get rewarded” username=”GuestReadyNow”]
How it works
- You tell someone who runs a short-term rental (or has a spare apartment) about our services.
- You pass their details onto GuestReady and we contact them directly, or you share your personal invite link.
- For every Successful Referral of an Eligible Property, you will receive a reward payment on the date of the first check-in managed by GuestReady and a second payment after 8 weeks of successful hosting
- Your payout will be based on the size of the property referred: £200 (depending on your location) for a property with up to 2 bedrooms (2 x £100 payments) and £400 (depending on your location) for a property with 3+ bedrooms (2 x £200 payments)
- As our way of saying “Welcome to GuestReady!”, the host you refer to us will receive their first booking free of charge!
Who can benefit?
You don’t have to be a GuestReady customer to refer others to our services. Anyone has the potential to earn reward cash by referring a new host to GuestReady.
Think about it: You might know someone who has a property listed on Airbnb who is struggling to keep up with the 24/7 demands of being a host? Or maybe you’re a frequent Airbnb traveller and you could let hosts know about the benefits of using a service like GuestReady. You might also have family or friends who have recently invested in a property that they want to turn into a vacation rental but they don’t know where to begin?
- For a referral to qualify as a Successful Referral, the referred Client referred must sign a Full Property Management contract with GuestReady and must provide at least 8 weeks of availability for bookings before 31st December 2018, of which at least 4 weeks must be continuous.
- The referred property will potentially be listed on a range of websites – not just the Airbnb site – and all guest communication, advertisement, and operations will be managed directly by GuestReady.
- The property must be fully furnished, located within an area that GuestReady services, and meet the eligibility criteria of GuestReady including but not limited to average daily rate achievable, the condition of the property, and any such factors.
- The assessment of whether a property qualifies as an Eligible Property rests on the sole discretion of GuestReady.
- A referee may not benefit from the reward for referring their own principal place of residence, or any other properties otherwise owned by them.
- A referral reward may be paid out only once per property, and only tot he first person referring the new property to GuestReady.
Extended terms and conditions here.
If you know someone who could benefit from becoming a GuestReady customer and would like to refer them, all you need to do is go to our website and fill in their details. We will then get in touch with them and assess their property. If it meets our requirements, you will receive your referral bonus in two payments. It’s that simple!