Welcome to GuestReady!
These Terms and Conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of GuestReady's Website.
GuestReady AG is a corporation registered in Switzerland, with its address at:
By accessing this website we assume you accept these Terms and Conditions in full. Do not continue to use GuestReady's website if you do not accept all of the Terms and Conditions stated on this page.
refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions
refers to either the Client or GuestReady
refers to both the Client and GuestReady
refers to the online account provided to a registered client which is necessary to make purchases of Services
refers to services such as cleaning, laundry, check-in, check-out and other services available for booking on www.guestready.com with a registered account
refers to the individual that will be renting the Client’s Property through one of the Online Rental Platforms
means the fee charged by GuestReady to the Client for Services
refers to the Property that will be benefiting from GuestReady Services
refers to the GuestReady website
Relationship between the Parties
- The Client hereto warrants that he has the power to enter into the relationship described in these Terms and Conditions and has obtained all necessary approvals to do so.
- The relationship between the Parties hereto will be that of independent contractors. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions, be it express or implied, shall create any relationship of partnership, joint venture, employment, franchise or other than the relationship of independent contractors as created by this agreement.
- Each of the Parties acknowledges that the Services provided under these Terms and Conditions is of professional nature and is not considered to be supplies for ordinary personal consumption. Each party shall bear and pay all of its own respective taxes, charges, social security contributions, and expenses that become payable in connection with the execution and performance of these Terms and Conditions
In these Terms and Conditions
- References to any statute, regulations or other statutory instrument or by-law shall be deemed to be references to the statute, regulations, instrument or by-law as from time to time amended or substituted.
Provision of Services
- GuestReady offers Services to Clients who are expecting Guests:
- Housekeeping services which include cleaning and preparation of the Property for new Guests. Linen and laundry services may be requested as part of the housekeeping services
- Check-in and check-out services which are meant to welcome Guests and assist them on their departure
- Upon reception of a valid Service booking, GuestReady agrees to provide the Client with the selected Services, which GuestReady will conduct with reasonable care and diligence.
- GuestReady can provide receipt for any executed Services upon request by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For a Service booking to be valid it should be submitted by the Client to GuestReady at least 48 hours in advance of the projected execution time of the service.
- The Parties agree, that GuestReady is entitled to hire subcontractors to provide some or all of the services described above, and the terms & agreement with third-parties shall be applied in addition to the following agreement.
- be solely responsible for the condition, safety and security of the Property, having all required permits, licenses and registrations with respect to the Property and that Property is in compliance with any rules, laws, guidelines, regulations, agreements issued by or agreed with government bodies, homeowner associations, condominiums, property owners, or landlords, including all laws and regulations in the jurisdiction where the Property is located.
- provide GuestReady assistance in reasonable means including (but not limited to) cooperation, timely transfer of information, liaising diligently with employees of GuestReady and third parties employed by GuestReady when necessary, and other actions requested in the execution of the Services;
- provide GuestReady with keys to access the Property prior to the execution of the Services or if the Client does not wish to provide a set of keys or is not able to do so, provide access to the Property at the time of the execution of Services by any other means;
- authorise GuestReady to charge a Fee as shown on the website for Services to the Clients preferred debit or credit card;
Fee for Services
- Details of our current Fees for Services can be found on the Website before and during check-out.
- The Client acknowledges booked Services will be due in full in the event GuestReady personnel is unable to access the Property on the agreed time due to the absence of means to access the Property which should have been provided by the Client.
- GuestReady will refund the Fee for Services to the Client if GuestReady due to its own fault unable to provide the Services. In any other circumstances including where the Client wishes to cancel a Service, GuestReady may refund the Fee to the Client only where it is deemed reasonable by GuestReady’s management.
- When you register a GuestReady account, you accept the Terms and Conditions of our Website stated herein. The terms and conditions stated here take immediate effect upon registration.
- Each registered Client uses login credentials to access advanced features of the website. All actions undertaken under the Client’s login credentials are considered to be done by the Client himself
Limitations of liabilities
- Client acknowledges and agrees that GuestReady retains the right, at its sole discretion, to deny usage of the website or any account of the Client on GuestReady’s system to anyone at any time and for any reason. While GuestReady uses reasonable efforts to keep its website, potential applications, etc. accessible, the website, application, other services, etc. may be unavailable from time to time. Client understands and agrees that there may be interruptions in service or events, website access or access to his account due to circumstances both within GuestReady’s control (e.g., routine maintenance) and outside of GuestReady’s control. GuestReady cannot be held liable for any damage or loss caused by such interruptions.
- Client shall hold GuestReady harmless from any costs, liabilities, damages, suits, actions, government procedures, taxes, penalties or interest, legal costs and other costs incurred as a result of the breach of the aforementioned Client's obligations in clause 5.
- Registered Clients remains solely responsible for their account and login credentials and therefore can not hold GuestReady responsible or liable for any issue that would arise from a problem related to the misguided or fraudulent use of their account.
- No Party will be liable for any act, omission or failure to fulfil its obligations under these Terms and Conditions if such act, omission or failure arises from any cause reasonably beyond its control including strikes, lockouts, riots, acts of war, epidemics, governmental action superimposed after the date of these Terms and Conditions, fire, earthquakes or other disasters (“force majeure”).
- Any Party unable to fulfil its obligations due to a force majeure shall: immediately notify the other Party in writing and provide full information concerning the force majeure event including an estimate of the time likely to be required to overcome the even; Use its best endeavours to overcome the event and minimise the loss to the other Parties; and continue to perform its obligations as far as practicable.
- By booking a Service you agree to allow GuestReady employees and contractors to access your Property freely for the duration of the service’s execution, through you or by using any other access method such as a set of keys you will have provided.
- In recognition of the relative risks and benefits of the project, and unless resulting from gross negligence or willful misconduct the Client agrees, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to limit the liability of GuestReady to the Client for any and all claims, losses, costs, damages of any nature whatsoever or claims expenses from any cause or causes, including attorneys’ and expert witness' fees and costs, so that the total aggregate liability of GuestReady to the Client shall not exceed GuestReady’s total Fee for services rendered on behalf of these Terms and Conditions.
- You will not hold GuestReady liable for any actions undertaken by subcontractors or third-parties.
Any written notice relating to this agreement shall be sent to the following address: email@example.com
The Parties agree, that GuestReady is entitled to hire subcontractors to provide some or all of the services described above, and the terms & agreement with third-parties shall be applied in addition to the following Terms and Conditions.
- The contractual relationship set by the following Terms and Conditions may be terminated by the Client following a written notice by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- GuestReady reserves the right to deny the provision of Services or to terminate this agreement at anytime for any reason by deleting the Client’s account.
- In the event a dispute would arise between the Client and GuestReady in connection with these Terms and Conditions then either Party shall notify the other of the dispute with a notice which includes the details of the dispute.
- The Party that notices any circumstances giving rise to a dispute shall notify the other Party. Upon receiving notice the other Party shall then resolve the dispute within ten working days.
- Either Party may not bring any dispute to court without first complying to the rules outlined in this clause.
- The existence of a dispute between the Parties does not release them of the obligations outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions are amendable by GuestReady at any time. Such amendments will take effect as soon as they are updated. It is therefore recommended that the Client checks these Terms and Conditions periodically.
Should any provision of these Terms and Conditions be found invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement shall be interpreted so as best to reasonably effect the intent of the Parties.
- Legal Advice
By accepting these Terms and Conditions the Parties confirm that they deem these Terms and Conditions reasonable and fair. They agree that they understand the content and implications of these Terms and Conditions and have taken independent legal advice where required.
Any waiver of these Terms and Conditions by the GuestReady on any occasion or occasions shall not be deemed a waiver of such terms or conditions on any other occasion. No waiver shall be construed as against GuestReady unless made in writing and signed by its duly authorised representative.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Switzerland. Any suit, action or proceeding arising from or related to these Terms and Conditions shall be brought in the courts of Zurich, Switzerland.
Nothing in this clause shall limit the right of GuestReady to take proceedings against the Client in the courts of any country in which the Client has assets or in any other court of competent jurisdiction.